Samson G6 Glass Veranda
The Samson G6 glass veranda is a simple yet stylish glass veranda that has an unlimited width but a more limited maximum projection of 3.3 metres. Compared to other systems, it has a lighter roof section, with inbuilt guttering and two different aesthetic detail finishes.
The Samson G6 post supports require minimal concrete pads and the higher back section requires simply a wall plate fitting directly to the building or structure for support.
Features and Benefits
- Full 10 year guarantee and a 25 year life expectancy
- Fully Aluminium System– Including heavy duty structural aluminium roof bars for ultimate strength
- Integral Aluminium Guttering
- A Choice of 6mm Toughened Glass of Solid Polycarbonate – A block edge finish features a hard edge on both sides of the panel, which provides a much stronger roof system for improved snow loadning capabilities.
- Robust Roof System – The roofing system is strong enough to be walked on as a means of escape and maintenace with use of boards.
- UV Activated Self-Cleaning Glass – The 6mm self-cleaning glass has a UV activated coating that helps to break down dirt, which is then washed away by the rain. Only small amounts of UV is needed, meaning it even works on cloudy days.
- Wide Range of Colour Options – the P35 can be coloured to any RAL colour, plus a range of Designer Finishes are available, please contact us for details.
- Low Maintenance – Both roof options are low mainenance
- Unlimited Length – This canopy can be constructed to any length to suit requirements
- Low Profile - Can be fitted in height restricted areas
- Glass Room Upgrade - Can be turned into a glass room with a simple upgrade
- Victorian Upgrade - An visual upgrade that gives the veranda a classic aesthetic.